24 august 2008

Wild Berries

The sky is dark grey and it is as small streams are coming down pondering to the ground. There is a cold breeze coming from the window. The drag from the air smells like morning. It's time to get up although all I really want is to stay in bed and sleep. I think I could sleep for a week or even more. I keep thinking of all the happy and good experiences happening during the last years. It's been so good...

One of the things I like to do is to hike in the wilderness. This time I had just spent too much time at home and needed to get away. By myself I packed the backpack with the things I need for a good day out. Finding the first and best place to make some food I started up the burner, put the pan on and poured the pancake mix in it. Nothing tastes as good as outdoors. Sitting enjoying the view, the smell of fresh pancakes and picking blueberry and cranberry for desert. I am glad I can enjoy nature on my own. Feel the distress coming over me and everything is in my paste. But I can also feel the urge to share this feeling, this moment. It's so wonderful, energy is refilled and it's hard not to smile. Up here there are no worries.





2 kommentarer:

Katrine sa...

Nydeligt skreve og fantastisk fine bilder!! :)

Ingrid sa...

Yes, du tar virkelig bra bilde, Arne! Håbe du har det bra på jobben å at live e bra!! Du får gje et hint om du vil finna på någe endag, evt Storsalen en søndagskveld:) Ha ei gode og fredelige uga